- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
In the first half of the 2010s, one in three children born in the US was delivered through a Cesarean section. That hasn’t always been the case; in fact, C-sections have been rising since 1990, when only about 20% deliveries (pdf, p.1) in the US were done using the procedure.
While it’s hard […]
If we see a new stream of angry tweets from the president of the United States, it might be because he recently lost about $1 billion.
According to the Forbes’ annual list of the world’s richest people, Donald Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5 billion in March 2016 to $3.5 billion this […]
From 1945 until such tests were banned in 1963, the U.S. conducted 210 atmospheric nuclear tests. The explosions were filmed with multiple cameras capturing each event at around 2,400 frames per second.
Those films had been left to quite literally rot—scattered around the country in vaults and safes—until physicist Greg Spriggs at theLawrence […]
The US stock market is in the midst of an eight-year bull run. Over that time, stocks have more than tripled, even as analysts fret that earnings aren’t keeping pace with prices (paywall). The market is “hideously expensive,” one number cruncher says, and thinks a crash is due later this year.
If Donald Trump gets his way, US military spending will increase by 10% next year. Given that America spends nearly $600 billion on defense every year, this makes for a staggering sum.
The $54 billion increase to the budget of the Department of Defense proposed by the White House last week (pdf) would […]
Today year marks a milestone for Denmark, centuries in the making. The Danish government will repay a $1.5 billion loan (pdf), freeing it from foreign-currency debt for the first time in at least 183 years.
This record probably stretches back even further, since Denmark first raised a loan in a foreign currency back […]
Every year a group of UN economists and thinkers gets together to assess world happiness. The Nordic countries jostle with each other for the top spots, coming out so close that tiny changes lead to swaps in position (this year Norway took over from Denmark as number one.)
The US slipped one […]
India’s elderly are slowly turning to professional help to cope with the loneliness and difficulties of old age.
What was the once the responsibility of sons and daughters is now passing to paid companions, who help with everything from daily chores, like buying groceries, and visiting the doctor, to mundane things, such as reading […]
The best thing about Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) member Yogi Adityanath becoming the chief executive of India’s most populous and politically sensitive state is the plain honesty of the messaging.
In choosing him, the BJP has finally given up subtlety and sugarcoating. There is no embarrassment, let alone guilt. The party’s message is clear: […]
Established in the 1946 charter of the United Nations, the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) holds one of the largest, most important yearly events addressing progress in women’s equality on an international scale. The meetings are attended by thousands of representatives of member states, non-member states (such as Taiwan), and non-governmental […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women