- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
To needle their opposition before games, the elite NBA basketball players of the Cleveland Cavaliers send processed and prepackaged peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the other team.
Meanwhile, in their own locker room, the Cavaliers feast on artisanal PB&J’s, with fancy jellies, bananas, and even almond butter.
This is a shot across the […]
The Trump administration’s crackdown on immigration may have a worrying unintended consequence: Preventing US residents from reporting serious crimes.
Reports of sexual assaults in the Latino community of Los Angeles dropped 25% in the first months of 2017, compared to the same period last year, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. Reports of […]
Go looking for the local landfill or toxic waste treatment facility in any US county with a mostly white population, and you’ll likely find it in the black or Latino neighborhoods. That’s because in the US, your race is the single biggest factor that determines whether you live near a hazardous waste facility.
One of the easiest ways internet users can protect their accounts from hackers is two-step authentication, but a new survey found that most American internet users don’t even know what that is.
The survey, released today by the Pew Research Center, asked 1,055 American adults 13 questions about computer security. Most of the respondents […]
For two years, Impossible Foods founder and CEO Patrick Brown managed to keep a pretty good secret.
While food industry analysts guessed at when innovative meat-alternative companies would be able to scale their production, Brown and his team quietly continued tinkering away at the taste of their faux-beef product—made of wheat, coconut oil, potatoes, […]
Every good bibliophile lives in a hamster wheel of literary pressure: There have always been, and will always be, more great books to read than there is time to read them. Not just in the workaday sense—the job stuff, family stuff, and “ooh a new episode of The Americans” stuff that gets in the […]
An attack near the British parliament in London today (Mar. 22). The police have confirmed that four have died, including an officer and the attacker, and at least 20 have been injured during the attack, which is being treated as a terrorist incident. Among the steps taken to assure the public, London’s police […]
Earlier today, an attacker in London ran over several people with a car on Westminster Bridge and, in a seemingly related incident, a police officer outside of Britain’s parliament building was attacked by an assailant with a knife. The attacker was shot by security services, who are treating the attack as a
“[Sean] Spicer says Trump golfing different from Obama golfing because of “how you use the game of golf” to advance US interests” – White House Daily Briefing, Mar. 21, 2017
* * *
The rules of strategic golf to advance US interests are similar to the rules […]
This story is developing and we will update with new information as it becomes available. Last updated at 4pm in London.
The British parliament is on lockdown Wednesday afternoon (March 22) after a shooting outside the government building in Westminster, London. Reports suggest a man ran into the parliament grounds armed with a […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women