- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Hindu and Jain temples dotted the landscape of Aurangzeb’s kingdom.
These religious institutions were entitled to Mughal state protection, and Aurangzeb generally endeavoured to ensure their well-being. By the same token, from a Mughal perspective, that goodwill could be revoked when specific temples or their associates acted against imperial interests. Accordingly, emperor Aurangzeb authorised […]
The days of steep salary hikes may be over in India.
For the first time in a decade, barring in 2009 when the global economy went into a tailspin, the average salary hike in Asia’s third-largest economy is expected to slip below 10% in 2017 to 9.5%, consultancy firm Aon Hewitt forecasts. Aon Hewitt […]
Narendra Modi’s term as prime minister has been contentious to say the least. Fans have applauded his “India First” initiatives for the economy while critics have condemned his stoic silence on rising nationalist vigilantism and religious fissures in the country. Be it for the cheers or for the insults, Modi has become […]
A cancer with an efficient vaccine is killing thousands of women.
Last year, nearly 70,000 Indians died of cervical cancer, more than anywhere else in the world. It’s the second-most common cancer among women in the country, accounting for 23% of all cases. It’s a hidden disease, often taking 20 years to […]
Birender Sangwan’s parents wanted him to be a doctor.
For two years, Sangwan even prepared for the medical entrance examinations in India before finally giving up. “I was always scared of hospitals,” he said in an interview at his modest two-room office at New Delhi’s Rohini court complex. “I still get dizzy and feel […]
These stories are part of an online crowdsourced project titled #100IndianTinderTales, in which Indians share their experiences of finding love and intimacy on the dating app.
I have been a loner all my life.
Then five months ago, a colleague introduced me to […]
In 2009, when Twitter was just around three years old and Indians still largely perceived social media interactions as a leisurely pursuit, the then junior foreign minister Shashi Tharoor was already being referred to as “Minister Twitter.” Long before Narendra Modi’s unparalleled popularity, this former UN under-secretary general was India’s most […]
India Inc is currently in the midst of an earnings season with firms announcing results of their financial performance for the October-December 2016 quarter. And while every season sees the management explaining profits and losses to shareholders and investors in different ways, this time around everyone has the same story: demonetisation was bad for […]
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) wasn’t always the world’s most reliable space launch vehicle.
On Sept. 20, 1993, when the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) debuted the PSLV for its maiden launch, there was a glitch between the second and third stages of the rocket after it took off. The mission was a […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft's CEO Sent an Extraordinary Email to Employees After They Committed an Epic Fail
- 36 Books to Read If You Want to Become a Billionaire
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Business Leaders Send Trump Their Deregulation Wish List
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak... And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords
- What the heck is Ed Schultz doing at CPAC?
- Recruitment application
- Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence
- I gave up my perfect Google-charmed life in the US to move back home to India
- Jury Rejects U.S. Seizure of Luxury Cars From Exporters
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us