- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- News and tools
Continue Reading →
L’Oréal, the world’s largest maker of cosmetics, will pay about $8.2 billion to buy back 8 percent of its shares from Nestlé, in a complex transaction that is a major step toward unwinding a long alliance between the French cosmetics maker and the Swiss food giant, David Jolly writes in The International New York Times.
Connect (login) with:
Recent PostWith western oil companies tripping over themselves to assure Putin, it’s no wonder he’s so confident
Breaking news stories
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Subscribe to our newsletterLoading...
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- There’s a job contemplating the future of Hershey’s Kisses—a great sign for America
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Amplats makes new offer to Amcu
- During yesterday’s Stanford GSB View From The Top Series...
- SA agricultural ‘bridge builder’ Ntombi Msimang dies
- Maurice Levy on Omnicom Merger: 'Life is Good for Publicis Whatever Happens'
- 10 things: 10 things all-inclusive vacations won’t tell you
- More Pay-TV Consolidation? Dish Said to Approach DirecTV About Merger
- Angst takes the shine off Woolies’ glow
- Safari Investments lists on the JSE
Tag cloudAfrica banking branding Business Technology Corporate Finance deals economics Emerging Markets Energy, Resources & Materials finance Financial Adviser Briefing Financial Services High Tech & Internet inequality innovation In the news IT Leaders & Success Leadership Madiba Managing for Success Mandela manufacturing marketing Media Motivation Nelson Mandela Operations Organization performance productivity Public Sector reading recruitment service social media strategy streaming success Sustainability talent technology television tv Wisdom To Live By