- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
The cringe-worthy moment came 22 minutes into a Q&A between Uber drivers and Uber ride-sharing president Jeff Jones.
“Louise Thompson—love that you’re providing great service…hope you’re getting some awesome compliments!” Jones wrote on Facebook in a live discussion with drivers on Feb. 16. Jones was referring to “compliments,” an app feature the company launched […]
Super fandom has a new domain—the open sea.
Earlier this month, 2,500 fans of the TV show The Walking Dead piled onto a ship with actors Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Neegan), Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes), and other cast and crew members from the AMC zombie series. They sailed out of Miami, […]
The last time General Motors made a profit in Europe was the 20th century.
GM’s European division—which produces Opel and Vauxhall-branded cars—has lost money every year since 2000. Over those 17 years, the losses add up to a whopping $20 billion.
Now, rumors have rekindled that GM is considering a sale of its […]
Spare bedrooms just aren’t cutting it anymore for Airbnb.
The home-and-room rental site this week announced it is buying Luxury Retreats, a Montreal-based site for luxury vacation homes with a concierge service. The deal is worth between $200 million and $300 million, a person familiar with the agreement told Quartz.
Luxury Retreats lists some […]
Is the best way to customers’ wallets through their stomachs?
Delta Air Lines thinks so. The airline announced Feb. 16 that it will bring back free in-flight meals for coach passengers on transcontinental US routes. Service begins March 1 on flights between New York and Los Angeles, and New York and San Francisco. […]
Hotels are racing to build fancy gyms for their guests—but that may be an exercise in futility.
Fewer than half of hotel guests who say they planned on using a hotel’s fitness center actually use property’s gym during their stay, according to a new survey on hotel amenities by the Cornell University School of […]
Airports around the world are rolling out facial-recognition technology in an attempt to improve security and reduce the painful boarding process.
Paris’s Charles de Gaulle airport is testing facial recognition technology made by Portuguese firm Vision-Box, Bloomberg reported this week. Wait times to enter the country jumped in the wake of terrorist […]
Dubai is planning to offer self-flying taxis by July, the city’s Road and Transportation Agency announced this week at the World Government Summit conference.
These four-legged, eight-propeller drones can carry a single passenger that weighs up to 100 kg (220 lb) and operate within an area of up to 50 km (31 miles) […]
Couples eager to join the mile-high club can pay for membership.
Flamingo Air, a small airline and flight school based in Cincinnati, Ohio, offers couples the chance to get busy in the back of a single-engine Piper Cherokee 6 as it soars over southern Ohio, exactly one mile up in the air.
Uber last week debuted a new “vehicle solution” for drivers in the Boston area: renting by the hour through Zipcar. The rates start at $12 per hour and drivers also pay a monthly Zipcar membership fee of $7.
The good news? Those rates include unlimited mileage, gas, and insurance. The bad? Since the […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us