- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
It’s become the norm for sitting US presidents to make the graduation-speech circuit every spring. Barack Obama gave 24 commencement addresses at American universities during his two terms, for instance, and started with Arizona State University.
Only a few months into office, Donald Trump is making his first tour of the college circuit—appropriate […]
It was with a sigh of relief that the world’s progressives greeted the Dutch general election results on March 15, exactly one week ago. The international press had descended on The Hague to see if the openly Islamophobic, EU-hating, far-right leader Geert Wilders and his Party for Freedom (PVV) would further the dawn […]
US president Donald Trump will soon sign a bill meant to allow states to condition unemployment benefits on drug testing. Legal challenges to that law might eventually reach the Supreme Court. That would pit Trump’s nominee for the bench, Neil Gorsuch, against the president, if senators approve him on April 3.
But how […]
In carving out budget cuts to fund a $54 billion increase in defense spending, US president Donald Trump has put a critical part of the country’s health under the knife: Food safety.
The White House is seeking to cut (pdf) discretionary spending in the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) by […]
If we see a new stream of angry tweets from the president of the United States, it might be because he recently lost about $1 billion.
According to the Forbes’ annual list of the world’s richest people, Donald Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5 billion in March 2016 to $3.5 billion this […]
Donald Trump is a businessman. And his biggest venture yet is his attempt to re-brand the United States of America. The purpose of this exercise remains unclear to the rest of the world—particularly those who loved the original brand, such as myself.
In America 2.0, immigrants are no longer the lifeblood of the nation. […]
Leslie McMurray makes everyone she talks to give her a hug. That’s partially because she’s a hugger, she says, but also because McMurray, a former radio personality who now advocates on behalf of HIV patients, believes that hugging itself can be a political act. During a talk she gave to Hewlett-Packard on behalf of […]
There’s a reason why a big portion of the US-Mexico border remains unfenced: People live there.
The largest gap in existing border fencing is in Texas, where much of the land across the river from Mexico is privately owned. In order to build his promised border wall, US president Donald Trump is going to […]
If Donald Trump gets his way, US military spending will increase by 10% next year. Given that America spends nearly $600 billion on defense every year, this makes for a staggering sum.
The $54 billion increase to the budget of the Department of Defense proposed by the White House last week (pdf) would […]
Yesterday the US Senate began confirmation hearings for Neil Gorsuch, president Donald Trump’s nominee for the vacant spot on the Supreme Court. Over three days senators will question him about his professional experience, and he will, presumably, illuminate his judicial philosophy.
Theoretically, the exercise is meant to reveal how Gorsuch would approach […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women