- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
“We are not a fashion company,” said Adidas CEO Kasper Rorsted on the company’s 2016 earnings brief today. “Of course we like to have fashionable products, but we are a sports company.”
For the first time since he became US president, Donald Trump met today (Feb. 13) with his Canadian counterpart, American liberal icon (and Barack Obama bro) Justin Trudeau.
Trump doesn’t see eye to eye with Trudeau on a range of issues, from social policies to refugees. When Trump issued his executive order indefinitely […]
“I happened to be in Scotland in Turnberry cutting a ribbon when Brexit happened and we had a vast amount of press,” Donald Trump said during a remarkably short press conference on Friday with British prime minister Theresa May. “And I said Brexit—this was the day before, you probably remember—and I said Brexit […]
President Trump has taken over the Oval Office and signed a raft of executive orders to make good on his various “First 100 Days” campaign promises: pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement, freezing federal hiring, rolling back Obamacare, curbing environmental regulations, and more. But like most things in American politics, the […]
Mark Zuckerberg sits in the audience at a rodeo, the stadium around him festooned with red, white, and blue curtains. Next to him is Betsy Price, mayor of Fort Worth, Texas, her short blonde hair tucked under a cowboy hat. Zuckerberg has on his uniform: plain shoes, plain jeans, plain hoodie. He’s clearly out […]
The glassy waters barely disturbed the Sanssouci Star, a 174-foot yacht on which William Doll was hanging out one evening last August, anchored at a distance from the voluble quayside bars and restaurants of Stavanger.
On board was a gathering of Doll’s “private society,” a club whose primary condition of membership […]
One of Donald Trump’s first actions as US president was to sign an executive order (pdf) to freeze non-military federal hiring. The move, White House press secretary Sean Spicer explained at a Jan. 23 press briefing, “counters the dramatic expansion of the federal workforce in recent years.”
In reality, no such […]
2016 was not a banner year for the global apparel and footwear industry, but it could have been much worse.
Sales rose 3.8% worldwide to $1.67 trillion, according to new figures from research firm Euromonitor, the weakest growth since the economic crisis in 2008. Still, the firm deemed the performance “impressive” given the economic […]
Some 200,000 demonstrators are expected to parade in the US capital for the Women’s March on Washington today (Jan. 21), mirrored by thousands more attending marches around the country and the world. What started with a Facebook post is poised to remind the incoming White House administration of the importance of women’s rights, […]
Nigel Farage, the former leader of the UK’s Independence Party who led the charge for Britain to leave the European Union and became a vocal supporter of Donald Trump’s US presidential bid, will join Fox News as a paid contributor.
Farage will “offer political analysis” on both Fox News and Fox Business Network, the […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women