- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- The Global Advisors’ Johannesburg offices
- Privacy Notice
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Many Chinese men are learning that they simply can’t afford a wife.
“It’s the 18th year that Yang Ruiqing has been trying to find a wife,” says the narration in a news segment by Shanghai-based news agency Kankan. Since it aired on Valentine’s Day, the video has gained more than 5 million views (video in Chinese) online. The 40-year-old, who lives in Ning county, one of China’s poorest villages (link in Chinese) in the northwestern Gansu province, is one among millions of China’s “leftover men” competing, often with money, for a wife.
China has one of the starkest gender imbalances in the world, a result of a cultural preference for boys and the country’s decades-long one-child policy. In 2016, the country had 30 million more men (link in Chinese) than women….
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Tag cloud2016 Africa america first apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy election 2016 entertainment europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation lead Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains marketing Markets Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science South Africa technology trump UK Uncategorized Us