- About Global Advisors
- News and tools
Global Advisors is a strategy and management consulting boutique. As such our challenge is twofold – firstly, our consultants must exemplify our values and be of undoubted quality. Secondly, we must attract the best and brightest in competition with larger strategy consulting companies. Ultimately, our consultants represent who we are and are the face of Global Advisors as we partner with clients.
Working at Global Advisors is not for everyone. Some will choose to rather work for our larger competitors. Few aspirant consultants will meet our high standards.
Applicants must meet a strict set of criteria to succesfully qualify for an interview. These represent our values, the standards typical of the strategy and mangement consulting industry, our strong quantitative approach and the personable nature required to partner with clients in implementation. Please consider these carefully prior to making your application.
Breaking news stories
Subscribe to our newsletterLoading...
Follow us on Facebook
- Post Edited: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:56:12
- New post: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:30
- Western Africa has experienced the highest growth in FDI inflows (20%) in Africa since 2000 which has translated... http://t.co/R6r9HhK3TQ - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:28
- Data visualisation is a hot topic - esp wrt big data. Here's P&G's dashboard approach http://t.co/BB5dw5Owmj - posted on 05/04/2013 20:35:06
- The average, real Return on Net Assets (RONA) between 2007 and 2012 was 7,8% for South African packaging... http://t.co/WUjHdhBOkz - posted on 04/04/2013 23:07:11