- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Our partners and network experts remain engaged with clients and project teams from relationship development through to delivery. They spend time on project site involved in the day-to-day project delivery. This ensures clients receive high quality, relevant outputs.
Global Advisors takes an unashamedly mathematically and financially intensive approach to its work. Our consultants have economic, financial, mathematics and statistics training at postgraduate level.
We have developed a strategy formulation approach that statistically accounts for uncertainty and incorporates this in strategy evaluation and planning. To do this, we make use of probability modelling, Monte Carlo simulation and scenario development techniques. We account for variation through financial and non-financial risk estimation and produce a thorough analysis of possible strategic and financial outcomes. Our recommendations include analysis of extremes and contingency plans to deal with these.
Despite our analytically intensive process, we believe that delivery is rooted in people, operations and systems. We work with client teams in formulating our analysis and recommendations and employ multi-disciplinary teams to ensure implementation is successful. Our approach addresses the rational, emotional and political spheres to ensure strategies are compelling and realistic.
Ultimately our differentiation is embedded in our people and our values. Clients engage us based on mutual trust and respect. Our consultants must extend this trust and respect to our client staff at every level. Implementing our recommendations while building lasting relationships is the ultimate test of our impact and relevance.
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us