- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- The Global Advisors’ Johannesburg offices
- Privacy Notice
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
- Your consulting partner must be free of conflicts of interest and able to give you objective advice:
- This typically requires high-level sponsorship
- It must be clear what consulting offerings may be connected to the advice given by the consultant
- Deliverables and milestones should be clear and measureable
- Strategic projects should be sponsored by an executive team member, preferably the CEO, who enjoys the respect and support of the organisation and other impacted stakeholders
- An executive steering group should oversee a strategic project and be accountable for its success or failure and empowered to resolve issues and remove obstacles
- Consulting teams should be partnered with internal resources to ensure knowledge transfer and ongoing momentum
- (If it hurts to free up the internal resources, they’re probably the right types of people)
- Partnering should be seen as a longer term relationship (not necessarily continuous) – consultants and clients learn about how to work best with one another over time
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Tag cloud2016 Africa america first apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 entertainment europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation lead Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us