- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
For five consecutive years, Belgians have paid the highest amount of taxes in the European Union (EU). But after reducing the real tax rate last year, Belgium gave up the not-so coveted title to its neighbor.
With a real tax rate of 57.53%, France topped the list in 2016. Belgium was second, and Austria came in third. Sweden rounded up the top ten with a real tax rate of 47.13%.
Cyprus ranked at the bottom of the EU’s 28 member states, with a real tax rate of 23….
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- How to keep a laptop safe under the new ban
- Fin24.com | Was Manyi pushed to leave BBC over Guptas?
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Blockchain Could Help Artists Profit More from Their Creative Works
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women