- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
It’s the person who shares a story, not the source of the news, that matters in gaining readers’ trust on social media, new research found.
Media Insight Project, a collaboration between the American Press Institute and The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, interviewed more than 1,400 US adults from November to […]
Americans are deeply divided about how their country should be run, a chasm that seems to widen with each passing election. The notion that the internet is a leading culprit of this increased polarization makes plenty of intuitive sense: The more people can hole up in their own digital echo chambers in places like […]
Cass Sunstein wants you to get out of your bubble. In fact, the Harvard Law School professor says that democracy depends on it.
“In a well-functioning democracy, people do not live in echo chamber or information cocoons,” Sunstein writes at the outset of his new book, #Republic: Divided Democracy in the […]
Et tu, Ronald?
In a betrayal worthy of Shakespeare, McDonald’s has savaged its most loyal customer, US president Donald Trump. The American fast food conglomerate’s rogue Twitter attack, already deleted, called Trump “a disgusting excuse of a President” and accused the commander-in-chief of having “tiny hands.”
McDonalds deleted their Tweet, but here […]
Facebook says it wants to be absolutely clear: Its data isn’t for the taking by companies that sell your location to law-enforcement agencies.
The social-media giant has announced new policy language intended to clarify that developers cannot “use data obtained from us to provide tools that are used for surveillance.” The new language […]
A few days before Christmas last year, Haley Garland posted a photo of herself holding up her hand showing off a new engagement ring. “If there wasn’t enough sparkle in Nashville before we got here… there’s plenty now,” said the caption. The location on the photo was tagged as Marriott’s Gaylord […]
This post will be updated as more current election data becomes available.
As winter turns to spring in northern India, the lotus is already blooming in Uttar Pradesh (UP), the country’s most populous state.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), led by prime minister Narendra Modi, has recorded a resounding victory in UP—with a […]
Continue Reading →
GroupM, which oversees billions of digital-advertising dollars, sent its clients a memo warning that ads may run before or after explicit content on Snapchat.
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women