- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
It’s become the norm for sitting US presidents to make the graduation-speech circuit every spring. Barack Obama gave 24 commencement addresses at American universities during his two terms, for instance, and started with Arizona State University.
Only a few months into office, Donald Trump is making his first tour of the college circuit—appropriate […]
This Thursday (March 23) is a big day for the Trump administration. It’s when the House of Representatives votes on the US president’s first big piece of legislation, the American Health Care Act. This is meant to meet one of his central campaign promises by repealing Obamacare, the landmark health insurance bill the US […]
It was with a sigh of relief that the world’s progressives greeted the Dutch general election results on March 15, exactly one week ago. The international press had descended on The Hague to see if the openly Islamophobic, EU-hating, far-right leader Geert Wilders and his Party for Freedom (PVV) would further the dawn […]
People like stories about heroes rescuing the exploited and enslaved. Films like Amistad provide thrilling narratives, in which good white people like John Quincy Adams defy convention to free the unjustly chained from bondage. Similarly, journalist Nicholas Kristoff famously live-tweeted a police raid on a Cambodian brothel, supposedly so that his followers could […]
In carving out budget cuts to fund a $54 billion increase in defense spending, US president Donald Trump has put a critical part of the country’s health under the knife: Food safety.
The White House is seeking to cut (pdf) discretionary spending in the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) by […]
If we see a new stream of angry tweets from the president of the United States, it might be because he recently lost about $1 billion.
According to the Forbes’ annual list of the world’s richest people, Donald Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5 billion in March 2016 to $3.5 billion this […]
Donald Trump is a businessman. And his biggest venture yet is his attempt to re-brand the United States of America. The purpose of this exercise remains unclear to the rest of the world—particularly those who loved the original brand, such as myself.
In America 2.0, immigrants are no longer the lifeblood of the nation. […]
Leslie McMurray makes everyone she talks to give her a hug. That’s partially because she’s a hugger, she says, but also because McMurray, a former radio personality who now advocates on behalf of HIV patients, believes that hugging itself can be a political act. During a talk she gave to Hewlett-Packard on behalf of […]
A series of photographs on a wall captures artist South Ho as he builds a wall around himself, a sparkling blue Hong Kong harbor behind him. Nearby is a tumbling tower of red bricks printed with the words “Made in Xianggang”–the Mandarin way of saying Hong Kong. Ho’s website describes the work, Defense and […]
Americans are deeply divided about how their country should be run, a chasm that seems to widen with each passing election. The notion that the internet is a leading culprit of this increased polarization makes plenty of intuitive sense: The more people can hole up in their own digital echo chambers in places like […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women