- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Robots are taking human jobs. But Bill Gates believes that governments should tax companies’ use of them, as a way to at least temporarily slow the spread of automation and to fund other types of employment.
It’s a striking position from the world’s richest man and a self-described techno-optimist who co-founded Microsoft, one of […]
Let’s pretend you care, very much, about winning a game. The competition heats up, your opposition’s closing in, and you’re at risking of losing. What do you do? If your competitive streak is alive and well, then you get aggressive. Forget decorum, focus on the prize, and shove your opponent out of the […]
“The game is amazing. Crazy. Beautiful.”
Fan Hui is speaking to a chatty audience at the 2016 European Go Congress in St. Petersburg, Russia, gushing over a game of Go played by one of his mentors. Hui’s enthusiasm is infectious—the room’s chatter subsides as he pulls up slides of the complex Chinese game, […]
The future is here and it’s simultaneously beautiful and mundane.
There are so many truly amazing aspects of modern life that we take for granted—think about the pocket supercomputer you’re probably reading this on right now, and explaining that to someone in the 1970s—because they’ve become so essential and commonplace so quickly. And there’s […]
Dubai believes the future of urban public transit is both electric and autonomous. On Feb. 13, the country’s transportation authority announced a deal to buy 200 Tesla Model S sedans and Model X SUVs for the city’s 10,000-vehicle taxi and limousine fleet.
The move is part of a broader effort by city officials […]
Japan’s embrace of modern technology has never been fully comfortable or all-encompassing. Robot animals keep nonagenarians company in nursing homes, even as banking remains firmly stuck in the past. Robot dinosaurs tend to guests at a hotel, while fax is still a widely used form of communication.
The world of […]
A few weeks ago, a splinter group within Facebook’s AI research lab wrote a short treatise on how—theoretically—researchers could start to develop artificial general intelligence. AGI, which only exists in the minds of science fiction writers for now, is the notion of a machine that could learn, reason, and apply knowledge to different […]
In 2012, a comic made its way around the internet listing games on a scale of how close they were to being dominated by artificial intelligence. Checkers and tic-tac-toe had already been conquered; chess’s human champion had been dethroned, and IBM’s Watson had taken no prisoners on Jeopardy. The “Computers may never outplay humans” […]
The past few years have seen the emergence of giant fighting robot leagues, drone-racing leagues, and electric-car racing leagues. Now a group of inspired Australians have managed to merge all three burgeoning trends into a new supersport: giant, electric, racing drones.
Last week, Freedom Drone Sports conducted its first successful test […]
Ford has been building cars for over a century, and even invented the way that every company builds cars. It’s also been working on self-driving cars for the better part of a decade, and aims to have its first fleet of autonomous vehicles on the road by 2021. But making software is still […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us