- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
The January premiere of the newest season of The Bachelor—the twenty-first for the ABC ratings hit—got off to a more awkward start than usual.
When the 30 women contestants arrived to greet the smiling young bachelor, Nick Viall, the mostly floor-skimming dresses they wore showed an alarming preponderance of red. Mostly it was a […]
Lord of the Rings is an enduring metaphor for the cyclical struggle against a “destroyer who would devour all.” So it’s not surprising that after November’s US presidential election, many turned to LoTR for solace—and inspiration.
As the first weeks of Donald Trump’s administration unfolded, the parallels with Middle Earth weren’t exactly […]
On Thursday (Feb. 16), Marc Jacobs closed New York Fashion Week with a collection that included track pants, oversized fur collars, bucket hats, and heavy pendants and chains that unmistakably drew from early hip-hop culture. It was a bold move. Last season the designer, who is white, drew the ire of the internet […]
Perhaps more than any one silhouette or style or color, what stood out most on the runways at New York Fashion Week, which wrapped Feb. 16, was advocacy.
Designers and others in the industry made a visible point of displaying their values, including feminism and the desire for a diverse, inclusive society that […]
Marcel Proust is remembered for his lengthy, circuitous sentences—and certainly not for the rapid clip of his stride. But 95 years after his death, the French writer is creating excitement for a seconds-long scurry.
Proust scholars think they’ve found the first known appearance of the literary legend on film, reported French weekly Le Point […]
Walk around the cities of the northeastern US on a frosty day and you’ll see a common sight: People cocooned in big, down Canada Goose parkas, often with the company’s distinctive coyote-fur trimmed hoods.
Canada Goose may still be headquartered in Canada, where it manufactures most of its products, but as of last year, […]
StockX is an unusual company. It bills itself as a stock market for sneakers, and works by allowing people to buy and sell highly sought shoes, such as Jordans or Kanye West’s Yeezy Boosts, in new condition through an anonymous bidding system that helps to ensure products sell at the going rate. That rate […]
In honor of Valentine’s Day, the music streaming service Spotify examined the listening habits of its American user base to tease out which populations are most interested in sex- and love-themed playlists.
Here are the 10 US states most into sex-related music, measured by their interest in the service’s many coy, mood-setting playlists:
Nothing says “I love you” like a robotic voicemail from the president of Russia.
On Valentine’s Day, Russians can send their lovers an audio message purportedly in the voice of Vladimir Putin, for the cost of 134 rubles ($2.30). The 53-second voicemail, which you can listen to here, does sound quite like the […]
Valentine’s Day may be beloved by romance-flushed individuals keen to express their passion, and by retailers for the massive windfalls of cash it generates ($18.2 billion in the US this year) in cards, toy bears, and items adorned with hearts, but for others—the single among us, for example—it’s a painful reminder of the […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us