- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
This week, US president Donald Trump eradicated every cent of America’s spending on the arts. In his first budget proposal, handed down on March 16, he entirely defunded the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and the Corporation for […]
Gone are the days when teenagers and young adults could be called lazy when it comes to contributing to society.
In the UK, new data reveal that 16-to-24-year-olds have outstripped every other age group in formal volunteering, rising from being the least active group in the sector to the most active over the […]
US president Donald Trump’s Budget Blueprint to Make America Great Again (pdf) is out, and as expected, the US agencies charged with preserving and supporting the country’s cultural and artistic life are on the chopping block. The budget proposes eliminating the National Endowment for the Arts, as well as the National Endowment […]
Through fiction, British boarding schools and American gym classes have been exported around the world. But what about stories from rural Poland, or the Norwegian coast, or Chinese mega-cities? For readers interested in books from beyond the English language, the prestigious Man Booker International Prize has some recommendations.
The prize’s longlist was […]
Investors can’t wait. It’s been nearly three years since the last luxury-goods IPO, and boding well […]
In the Trump family’s first television interview after Donald Trump won election as US president, daughter Ivanka Trump appeared wearing a bracelet from her jewelry line. It was a gold bangle trimmed in diamonds and, according to the ethically questionable “style alert” her brand sent out, it retailed for $10,800.
The pricey bracelet […]
Nearly 100 years ago, F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote a short story mocking what we now might call “fake news.” The story, never published, remained in the archives until today.
This morning, the New Yorker published “The I.O.U.,” a satire written in 1920 about the way publishers chase sensational stories, no matter the cost. […]
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s latest book, Dear Ijeawele, or A Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions, is addressed to a friend who wants to raise a feminist daughter. But addressing the Women of the World Festival in London on Saturday, Adichie stressed that feminism isn’t just for girls—and that sexism is harmful to boys too (33:22 […]
Earlier this week Gizmodo editor Tom Scocca resurfaced his heroic effort to expose the truth that caramelizing onions takes a hell of a lot longer than most recipes (and Google) would have you believe. While many recipes cite an absurd five or 10 minutes for getting the soft, […]
“I am so shrieking old,” wrote Canadian author Margaret Atwood in a Reddit “ask me anything” earlier this week. At 77, the author of the 1985 dystopian novel The Handmaid’s Tale is having a moment. The book’s sales have surged, likely due to what some call the “Trump bump” for dystopian […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women