- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
The Bene Israel community has lived in India for the past 2,000 years, but unlike the Parsis, the country’s Jews are hard to spot. This has to do in part with the fact that Parsi food, customs, and endearing characters have made them a part of Mumbai’s charm. In contrast, the Bene Israelis (Hebrew […]
Birender Sangwan’s parents wanted him to be a doctor.
For two years, Sangwan even prepared for the medical entrance examinations in India before finally giving up. “I was always scared of hospitals,” he said in an interview at his modest two-room office at New Delhi’s Rohini court complex. “I still get dizzy and feel […]
Araku Valley coffee has come a long way from its humble roots.
Produced by tribal farmers in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh since the mid 1950s, the organic coffee could soon make its way to the top shelves of connoisseurs around the world, sitting pretty besides variants from Colombia and Sumatra, thanks […]
In July 2015, when Suresh Narayanan took over as managing director of the company’s India business, the “fire was burning and bright.” The fire he referred to was the credibility crisis the world’s largest food products company suffered following allegations that its popular instant noodle brand, Maggi, contained monosodium glutamate or MSG in more […]
Satya Nadella has only good things to say about Indian startups and Bengaluru.
On Feb. 20, the India-born Nadella was on his maiden visit to the city as Microsoft CEO. Among other things, he participated in a 30-minute fireside chat with Infosys co-founder and former CEO Nandan Nilekani. The event was attended by nearly […]
“All hill-stations have their share of ghost stories” writes journalist Sheela Reddy. “But the Doon must be the only spot that can boast of so many writers, living and dead, who have turned their home into their muse.”
The Doon is a quiet valley of hamlets in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It […]
These stories are part of an online crowdsourced project titled #100IndianTinderTales, in which Indians share their experiences of finding love and intimacy on the dating app.
I have been a loner all my life.
Then five months ago, a colleague introduced me to […]
In his career spanning over 30 years in Indian advertising, KV Sridhar has never before seen such a wave of bold, socially-charged commercials as he has in the past decade.
For the former chief creative officer of advertising agency Leo Burnett, and now founder of marketing agency Hyper Collective, India’s booming youth population and […]
India’s digital entertainment industry is on fire.
For decades, movies and soap operas were the best options available for people to have a good time. But with smartphones and laptops increasingly replacing television screens among young, urban Indians, a world of new opportunities and revenue streams has opened up for content creators. And nowhere […]
It’s official: India is one of the worst countries to Netflix and chill. And to Netflix and not chill.
As of last month, the average speed for Netflix streaming across 13 different internet service providers (ISPs) in India was 1.92 megabits per second, making it the fifth-worst country out of the 48 indexed […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us