- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
I’ve encountered all kinds of bosses in my career—introverts and extroverts, friendly ones and short-tempered ones, laid-back types and control freaks. But the five worst years of my life involved working for two bosses who were insecure.
Each one systematically degraded the team by hiring weak people they thought they could control. Each treated […]
It may seem that new relationships are entirely fueled by dreams and hopes for a perfect future. But the past can have a powerful influence too—often more so than we would like to admit. The “emotional baggage” that we bring from the past can mean that we sometimes pick a partner who’s not […]
Lord of the Rings is an enduring metaphor for the cyclical struggle against a “destroyer who would devour all.” So it’s not surprising that after November’s US presidential election, many turned to LoTR for solace—and inspiration.
As the first weeks of Donald Trump’s administration unfolded, the parallels with Middle Earth weren’t exactly […]
History does not stand still. Sometimes, it repeats itself subtly and incrementally. Other times, the patterns are sudden yet plain for the world to see.
This Sunday, Feb 19, is the 75th anniversary of the Day of Remembrance, marking the authorization of Executive Order 9066 in 1942. The order—which set in motion a […]
Hobbies make people happy. Taking up bird-watching, running a 5K, or learning to knit can help us reduce stress, meet new people, and live more meaningful lives. There’s one hobby in particular that’s unique in its ability to truly transform us: learning a new language.
Research has shown that there are many […]
What does Twitter’s blue tick of approval mean in a post-truth age? The coveted check signals a verified, official Twitter account, but in a media environment where the left is distrusting of “official” government decrees, the right is distrusting of “official” legacy media, and the most revealing information comes from clandestine sources and high-level […]
The US Constitution made the presidency the highest office in America, which makes it effectively the highest office in the world. Modern presidents have uniformly added even more power to the presidency, over Congress’ feckless gripes. And so US president Donald Trump has inherited the office at its apex. Even Trump supporters have cause […]
The final trailer for Netflix’s Iron Fist—scheduled to be released on March 17—is so formulaic it veers into self-parody.
Finn Jones as superhero Danny Rand/Iron Fist has all the presence of a codfish, and his martial arts moves aren’t much more exciting. In the trailer, portentous voice-overs talk about destiny as a flashback […]
Donald Trump has built his entire brand and reputation around being a businessman, and more, an entrepreneur. This has always served him well because America is the land of entrepreneurship—present Americans with an entrepreneur, and they will cheer loudly.
However, Trump is not truly an entrepreneur, nor does he exhibit any common traits of […]
A few months ago I wrote about how you can encrypt your entire life in less than an hour. Well, all the security in the world can’t save you if someone has physical possession of your phone or laptop, and can intimidate you into giving up […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us