- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
US president Donald Trump doesn’t appear to have ever had facial hair. Trump is so into the clean-shaven look that he reportedly decided not to nominate lawyer and diplomat John Bolton for secretary of state because he didn’t like the look of his mustache (the American Mustache Institute registered its objections). The […]
I am a liberal bubble. I am made in India and, like most of my kind, I am full of rhetoric. Shakespeare was referring to the likes of me when he wrote of lives “full of sound and fury signifying nothing.” Originally I was a British-American make, tough as a goatskin, ferocious in my […]
In the history of the US presidency, only three men—Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton—have ever been impeached or resigned. But gamblers are already betting on a fourth.
Ladbrokes, an online betting site, gives about a 48% chance that Donald Trump will leave office by being impeached or resigning within the next […]
As Donald Trump lunches with Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe, reportedly to talk about the future of global trade, it’s worth assessing whether or not the new US president will really attempt to renegotiate an important trade pact closer to home: the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between the US, Canada, and […]
With a new administration in Washington, DC, the US State Department is bracing for change.
On Dec. 21, president Donald Trump’s transition team sent a memo to the state department asking it to outline existing gender-based programs, name the staff members whose primary duties included promoting gender rights issues, and list the funds […]
Even before Donald Trump was sworn into office, his critics, including conservative ones, were predicting or outright demanding his swift impeachment. Since his inauguration, more opponents have joined the call for his ouster.
This includes several members of Congress. Democrat Maxine Waters of California discussed the possibility of impeachment on […]
The populist wave that carried Donald Trump to the American presidency is a global phenomenon. Nowhere is this more apparent than in West Africa, over the past two years.
The sense is the same—there is now a deep suspicion of the established economic and political order (you could add to that, media) across much […]
As US president Donald Trump readies himself for a mountain of work, Hillary Clinton is finishing a personal project. The Democratic nominee, who lost to Trump in November, has announced that she’s working on a book of personal essays reflecting on her life, including the 2016 election race.
The book, which is still untitled, […]
Donald Trump relentlessly bashed China on his way to the White House, and not without reason. Between 2001 and 2015, the US lost 3.4 million jobs due to its trade deficit with China, nearly three-quarters of them in manufacturing, according to a new study by the Economic Policy Institute, a left-leaning research group.
In the aftermath of the 2016 US presidential election, the proliferation of “fake news” got a lot attention. The phenomenon received substantial coverage from very real news organizations, and some observers went so far as to blame Democrat Hillary Clinton’s loss to US president Donald Trump on these false stories that […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us