- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
In the months following Donald Trump’s surprise victory in the US presidential election, it has become increasingly clear that the Democratic party is unwilling—and perhaps unable—to come to terms with the country’s post-election reality. The party’s inability to accept defeat has since manifested itself through an increasingly hysterical campaign to blame Hillary Clinton’s defeat […]
Imagine a female politician who frowns and sniffs, wears an ill-fitting suit, saunters, and constantly interrupts and abrasively attacks her opponent in a debate. Imagine a man smiling continuously, nodding, speaking in measured tones, and reciting rehearsed statements.
That’s exactly what Maria Gaudalupe, an associate professor of economics and political science at the French […]
Hillary Clinton spent part of her International Women’s Day (March 8) accepting an award from the non-profit Girls Inc. After addressing the work of the advocacy group, which strives to provide mentoring, safe places for sisterhood in low-income neighborhoods, after-school programs, and scholarships, Clinton paused.
“Now the truth is, life hands all […]
While Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election, leaving one of the world’s highest and hardest of glass ceilings intact, 77 women in other countries have been elected president or prime minister in the modern era.
Even after attaining office, these women have typically faced challenges their male […]
America’s gun manufacturers are having a tough time getting people to buy guns since Donald Trump was elected president.
Sturm, Ruger, the only company in the US that makes all four types of guns—rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers—has seen a sharp drop in sales. According to footnoted, Ruger’s CEO, Chris Killoy, recently […]
It’s a story that bears a striking resemblance with the leitmotif of Pence and running mate Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign […]
There are many institutions of democracy that US president Donald Trump has attempted to undermine during his short time in office, including the judiciary and the independent press. He is governing by Twitter and by decree, like the budding autocrat he is.
As a former Soviet, I recognize these symbols of creeping authoritarianism. A […]
One month into his tenure as the one of the most disliked US presidents in modern history, Donald Trump has created far more headlines than actual policy. Aside from his incendiary rhetoric—painting the media as an “enemy,” implying the courts may be culpable for some future attack—Trump’s legislative feats, so […]
“I will never run for office.” In 2012, on his way to questioning at the central police station in Nairobi, Boniface Mwangi, the Kenyan photojournalist turned activist told me he won’t ever run for public office. He was comfortable, he said, being a political agitator, holding elected officials and the government’s […]
US president Donald Trump doesn’t appear to have ever had facial hair. Trump is so into the clean-shaven look that he reportedly decided not to nominate lawyer and diplomat John Bolton for secretary of state because he didn’t like the look of his mustache (the American Mustache Institute registered its objections). The […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women