- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
It’s 2010. You’re an eager investor presented a choice between two stocks: Google or Domino’s pizza company. Where do you put your money?
You should have gone with your gut.
In an incredible feat for a pizza company, Domino’s share price growth has outperformed all of the world’s largest tech companies so far this […]
Continue Reading →
Read the full article here.
Intel just unleashed a new kind of computer memory it believes will change the way the world builds computers. But it won’t tell the world what’s inside.
Read the full article here.
Speedy internet has yet to arrive for many Americans. Internet speeds in the US, while improving, have languished behind peers in Europe and Asia (the country ranked 16th internationally in 2016). Even today, more than 30 million Americans, mostly poor and rural, lack broadband, reports the Center for Public Integrity.
As hundreds of brands in the UK including HSBC, Toyota, and the British government pulled their ads, Google announced new tools that will let advertisers avoid displaying their messages next to hate speech on the platform.
Google’s chief business officer Philipp Schindler apologized in a blog post today, writing: “Recently, we had a […]
Less than a year into her tenure as IBM’s chief marketing officer, Michelle Peluso prepared to make an announcement that she knew would excite some of her 5,500 new employees, but also, inevitably, inspire resignation notices from others. She had already briefed managers and the leaders of small teams on the news, which had […]
Modern artificial intelligence is built to mimic nature—the field’s main pursuit is replicating in a computer the same decision-making prowess that humankind creates biologically.
For the better part of three decades, most of AI’s brain-inspired development has surrounded “neural networks,” a term borrowed from neurobiology that describes machine thought as the movement of data […]
The man-versus-machine battle in the complex board game Go had become a one-horse race, thanks to Google’s artificial intelligence program Alpha Go. Last year the AI made history by taking down Lee Sedol, one of the world’s best Go players. This January, it re-emerged even stronger, racking up 60 wins and zero […]
The Florida resort destination better know for boy bands and Disney World is vying to become the self-driving car capital of the world. Orlando has a smooth plan for embracing the new technology: Turn the city into the globe’s largest test track, and give the tourist, defense and tech industries a chance to […]
Robbie Barrat started building AI on a bet.
His high school programming club was arguing about whether artificial intelligence could ever accomplish tasks better than humans. Barrat thought the answer was obvious. A few of his peers, however, weren’t so easily convinced and asked for proof by the club’s next meeting.
“All of the […]
Google’s artificial intelligence unit DeepMind engaged in “highly questionable” practices when it struck a 2015 deal to access years’ worth of UK hospital patient records held by the National Health Service, says a paper published March 16 in the journal “Health and Technology.”
The paper, written by Cambridge University law academic Julia Powles […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women