- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Birender Sangwan’s parents wanted him to be a doctor.
For two years, Sangwan even prepared for the medical entrance examinations in India before finally giving up. “I was always scared of hospitals,” he said in an interview at his modest two-room office at New Delhi’s Rohini court complex. “I still get dizzy and feel […]
Continue Reading →
Almost exactly 48 hours after Kraft Heinz’s blockbuster $143 billion bid for Unilever went public, the company changed its mind. Yesterday, Kraft Heinz issued a statement that it “has amicably agreed to withdraw its proposal for a combination of the two companies.”
Unilever had rebuffed the offer, and after weekend crisis talks among […]
You go, Colorado.
A bipartisan group of senators in Colorado have introduced legislation that would change the tax laws for kombucha, a vinegary fermented beverage popular with health-concious consumers. As trace amounts of alcohol are created in the manufacturing process, the US government effectively classifies the hippie mainstay as an alcoholic product. This […]
Two mammoth-sized food companies are toying with the idea of merging—a move that would upend the hierarchy of global consumer brands. If Unilever and Kraft Heinz come to an agreement, it would dethrone Nestlé as the world’s largest food company and bring under one roof hundreds of brands found in supermarkets everywhere.
Mix Heinz ketchup and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream together, and what do you get?
Kraft Heinz—which was created when Kraft, the US packaged foods giant, agreed to be bought by Heinz in 2015 in a $40 billion deal—now wants to to acquire the Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever, a marriage that, […]
The pangolin, a quirky animal that looks a bit like a pinecone come to life, has been driven to near-extinction thanks to insatiable Chinese demand for its meat and scales. The latter are especially prized in traditional medicine, based on bogus claims about their health benefits. But now the pangolin appears to have […]
Is the best way to customers’ wallets through their stomachs?
Delta Air Lines thinks so. The airline announced Feb. 16 that it will bring back free in-flight meals for coach passengers on transcontinental US routes. Service begins March 1 on flights between New York and Los Angeles, and New York and San Francisco. […]
They met in Detroit under terrible circumstances.
“Rosa Parks Robbed and Beaten,” read the headline in The New York Times (paywall). After a man broke into her home one evening in August 1994, the 81-year-old civil rights icon found herself being treated for injuries at Detroit Receiving Hospital.
When he learned of the […]
Khichdi might be a quick-fix, a one-pot meal for the rest of the country; not so for the Bengalis. Typically served with an array of vegetables, either deep fried or made into fritters, or a mushy curry made with a medley of leafy greens and vegetables called lyabra and deep fried fish (Hilsa, preferably) […]
The “sharing economy” has included homemade food for longer than that buzzword has existed. Bake sales, tamale carts, and in-home restaurants are longstanding global institutions. But when startups have tried to port these tiny businesses into apps, they’ve run into one big problem: In most US states, selling homemade food is illegal.
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us