- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Jolyon Maugham doesn’t mind a tough fight. He was rejected from one of his first jobs after university for being a man, instead of a woman named Joleen that the employers thought the temp agency was sending. He filed a sex discrimination case and won.
And now Maugham seems to be taking on […]
At a rally in Florida on Saturday, US president Donald Trump once again blamed migration in Europe for a spate of terror attacks in Brussels, Nice, and Paris. He then added an incident in Sweden to the list, telling thousand of supporters: “You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s […]
Some 160,000 Spanish protestors took to the streets in Barcelona on Saturday to call on the government to take in more refugees. Demonstrators criticized the government for falling short of a 2015 pledge to allow more than 17,000 refugees into Spain within two years.
The huge demonstration is a striking reminder of what […]
The last time General Motors made a profit in Europe was the 20th century.
GM’s European division—which produces Opel and Vauxhall-branded cars—has lost money every year since 2000. Over those 17 years, the losses add up to a whopping $20 billion.
Now, rumors have rekindled that GM is considering a sale of its […]
In the US or Europe, any argument about immigration—and there have been many—has to start with one basic fact: The share of foreign-born workers in these places has risen tremendously over the last 60-plus years.
The chart above tracks the percentage of foreign-born residents of the US and UK since […]
To hear European politicians tell it, the masses are unhappy. Hence the growing appeal of populist movements calling for the reinstatement of jobs for “locals” and linking social and economic problems to immigration. But talking to European workers themselves can tell a different story: High levels of optimism across a whole range of professions […]
Walk around the cities of the northeastern US on a frosty day and you’ll see a common sight: People cocooned in big, down Canada Goose parkas, often with the company’s distinctive coyote-fur trimmed hoods.
Canada Goose may still be headquartered in Canada, where it manufactures most of its products, but as of last year, […]
Airports around the world are rolling out facial-recognition technology in an attempt to improve security and reduce the painful boarding process.
Paris’s Charles de Gaulle airport is testing facial recognition technology made by Portuguese firm Vision-Box, Bloomberg reported this week. Wait times to enter the country jumped in the wake of terrorist […]
Hungary has fallen out of favor with human rights groups for responding to the refugee crisis with a razor-wire fence on its border with Serbia and later with Croatia to keep migrants out. But for all its efforts at enforcing draconian policies on asylum seekers, it’s struggling to find suitable candidates […]
The president of the Italian parliament’s lower house, Laura Boldrini, has published an open letter to Facebook founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, taking him to task for failing to control hate speech and fake news on his platform. “I strongly believe that fake news … is harmful for people and is often […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us