- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
British workers’ wallets are getting lighter, thanks to inflation.
Two years of real wage growth, in which increases in average earnings outpaced inflation, are about to come to an end. Consumer prices are now rising roughly as fast as earnings, effectively resulting in a pay cut for the average worker. (Higher-than-expected inflation data […]
Today year marks a milestone for Denmark, centuries in the making. The Danish government will repay a $1.5 billion loan (pdf), freeing it from foreign-currency debt for the first time in at least 183 years.
This record probably stretches back even further, since Denmark first raised a loan in a foreign currency back […]
Every year a group of UN economists and thinkers gets together to assess world happiness. The Nordic countries jostle with each other for the top spots, coming out so close that tiny changes lead to swaps in position (this year Norway took over from Denmark as number one.)
The US slipped one […]
India’s elderly are slowly turning to professional help to cope with the loneliness and difficulties of old age.
What was the once the responsibility of sons and daughters is now passing to paid companions, who help with everything from daily chores, like buying groceries, and visiting the doctor, to mundane things, such as reading […]
The key to understanding Lagos, Africa’s most populous city, is in the water.
From the sea Lagos rose, from humble port city to economic and political powerhouse and sprawling home to around 22 million. It’s the water that the city is named for—“Lagos,” from the Portuguese word for lakes. Many of the poor, who […]
No one thinks buying a house in London is easy. We know it’s expensive. But new data from the UK’s Office for National Statistics shows how staggeringly unaffordable housing has become in the past two decades.
First-time house buyers might want to look away now…
In 1997, house prices in the British capital […]
Just like doctors record a patient’s pulse to assess her health, scientists look at corals to check the health of the oceans. In the 2016 assessment, ocean doctors have only bad news to deliver.
The Great Barrier Reef, a UN heritage site and one of the wonders of the natural world, suffered one of […]
When you think of global financial hubs, Dublin doesn’t immediately spring to mind. Indeed, it currently ranks 30th in the Z/Yen Group’s index of financial centers (pdf). But the Irish capital is poised to rise in the rankings, thanks to Brexit.
Since the UK voted to leave the European Union, Britain’s many financial […]
All over the UK Brits seem to be de-stressing with gin and jigsaw puzzles en masse. Who can blame them? After all, these are trying times.
The UK is “open for business.” This has been the British government’s catchphrase for years, and since the vote to leave the European Union, the prime minister has been shouting it louder. It seems the message has been heard, at least in one respect. Last year, foreign companies completed 227 mergers and […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women