- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
China’s central bank has stepped up oversight of bitcoin exchanges this year, leading major trading platforms to impose halts on withdrawals and other checks to appease the regulator. But Chinese traders aren’t playing along—they are apparently flocking to peer-to-peer marketplaces to continue buying and selling bitcoin.
One of the longest established peer-to-peer marketplaces […]
North Korea doesn’t have many friends, and it’s alienating a few important ones this week. China announced the suspension of coal imports from North Korea starting Feb. 19, crimping the isolated state’s most valuable trade route.
China says it’s merely complying with United Nations sanctions adopted in November. If that’s true, the timing is […]
Of all the ideas to pull people out of poverty, one of the more contentious is also the simplest: governments should just hand out monthly checks to the poor, no strings attached.
That’s exactly what the Canadian province of Ontario plans to do, and it’s already causing a ruckus. The Liberal Party currently in […]
Two mammoth-sized food companies are toying with the idea of merging—a move that would upend the hierarchy of global consumer brands. If Unilever and Kraft Heinz come to an agreement, it would dethrone Nestlé as the world’s largest food company and bring under one roof hundreds of brands found in supermarkets everywhere.
Mix Heinz ketchup and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream together, and what do you get?
Kraft Heinz—which was created when Kraft, the US packaged foods giant, agreed to be bought by Heinz in 2015 in a $40 billion deal—now wants to to acquire the Anglo-Dutch consumer products giant Unilever, a marriage that, […]
There is something peculiar about US President Donald Trump’s economic team.
Gary Cohn, Trump’s Chief Economic Advisor, is a registered Democrat and donated to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Trump’s director of the National Trade Council, Peter Navarro, ran for congress as a Democrat in 1996, and is a critic […]
When Joan Costa-Font became a father, the health economist noticed a dramatic drop in his productivity. “And I am the man,” he said, acknowledging that the effect was clearly worse on his wife.
He and Sarah Flèche, a labor economist, decided to quantify the productivity drop. The novel way they chose to do […]
“We demand that you cease to use animal products in the production of currency.” More than 130,000 people recently signed this petition, aimed at the Bank of England. (Who says central banking doesn’t stir up passions?)
The animal product in question is tallow, derived from beef or mutton. The bank admitted that […]
Donald Trump’s election to US president is the best thing to happen to big banks in a very long time, as far as markets are concerned.
The share price of Goldman Sachs closed at a record high yesterday, on the day Steve Mnuchin, a second-generation veteran of the investment bank, was confirmed […]
Continue Reading →
The European Union is facing its biggest crisis since… well, since its last big crisis. The perpetually problematic union is threatening to come undone, with Britain in the process of quitting the bloc and numerous populist movements elsewhere also threatening to sever ties.
But economically speaking, the bloc is performing better than it has in […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- SWOT analysis
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us