- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
North Korea doesn’t have many friends, and it’s alienating a few important ones this week. China announced the suspension of coal imports from North Korea starting Feb. 19, crimping the isolated state’s most valuable trade route.
China says it’s merely complying with United Nations sanctions adopted in November. If that’s true, the timing is […]
Mexico built its own wall along the border with the US yesterday, but it wasn’t meant as a barrier—hundreds of people, including some legislators, gathered along the Rio Grande river in Ciudad Juárez to form a friendly human wall, waving at their neighbors across the border in El Paso, Texas.
With colorful flags and […]
“Fake news” was top of the agenda at a security summit in Munich today, as officials from Russia and NATO countries traded accusations of spreading disinformation. Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov told the assembled leaders that Russia sought a “post-fake era” and a “post-West world order.” Leaders in attendance included German chancellor […]
In the US or Europe, any argument about immigration—and there have been many—has to start with one basic fact: The share of foreign-born workers in these places has risen tremendously over the last 60-plus years.
The chart above tracks the percentage of foreign-born residents of the US and UK since […]
A few months ago I wrote about how you can encrypt your entire life in less than an hour. Well, all the security in the world can’t save you if someone has physical possession of your phone or laptop, and can intimidate you into giving up […]
Gerry Schwebel has been a NAFTA champion for nearly three decades.
In the early 1990s, he was part of a coalition of free traders that lobbied for the deal in a divided Congress, testifying before skeptical lawmakers on its merits himself.
After NAFTA was approved, he helped his employer, the Laredo, Texas-based International Bank […]
Donald Trump’s Jan. 27 executive order temporarily blocked immigration from seven majority-Muslim countries and put a stop to all refugees entering the US. This sparked protests in the US and elsewhere, and the the order was eventually suspended by a federal court.
The order’s strictest provision targets Syria, imposing an indefinite ban […]
Americans have become more negative toward China, and they’re increasingly anxious about the US’s power in the world.
The two concurrent trends, according to Pew Research surveys conducted over the past decade, are summarized by the Washington DC-based think tank in a report published last week. During the period, American hostility toward China […]
Thomas Nguli has seen the worst of times as an ‘outsider’ in Kenya, where he was born 60 years ago. He is one of the thousands of the Makonde community that originated from Mozambique about 80 years ago but were never recognized as citizens even after several generations were born and raised in Kenya.
Though they are only 4.8% of all US immigrants, there are now more than 2 million African immigrants in the US, according to data from the US Census Bureau analyzed by Pew Research Center. Since 1970, their population has nearly doubled every decade.
Of major immigrant groups arriving in America, Africans grew the […]
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us