- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Global Advisors is offering two internship positions for the October / November 2014 period. The period of internship is 8 weeks, starting on 20 October and finishing on 12 December 2014.
The interns will be working with consultants in the fast-moving consumer goods / retail environment. Global Advisors is working with a major food manufacturer to understand the customer (retail) and consumer response to a new product launch in pilot store environments. Interns will assist in gathering data and insights into the channel advocacy (how customers promote optimal sales of the products), the impact on the product portfolio, success versus competitor substitutes, consumer response to the product and retail / point-of-sale lessons that can be rolled out to other stores.
Interns will work with Global Advisors team who will provide guidance and cover. Interns will be required to work independently performing store observations, interact with consumers and report back to the broader team. They will be required to travel between pilot stores in the Gauteng area and be on site by 07h00. Interns must have their own reliable transport.
Interns must be available to work full-time for the duration of the internship period. As such interns are likely to be post-graduate students with flexible / limited study commitments over the indicated period.
The internship is paid at rates consistent with those on the strategy and management consulting industry. The internship provides an opportunity to experience real-life testing and implementation of strategic recommendations and exposure to our client and the retail environment. You will directly contribute towards the definition of the client’s future product portfolio and their retail channel management.
Other than the above specifics, the internship is in line with our broader internship program – . Interested candidates should apply immediately via our online application.
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Despite a struggling economy and high unemployment, Italians are the world’s healthiest people
- The Wall Street Journal: Saudi Arabia’s oil supremacy falters
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- Hedge Fund Titan’s Surefire Bet Turns Into a $4 Billion Loss
- Tony Robbins: The Best Way to Raise Entrepreneurial Children
- Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Mass Effect: Andromeda'
- This Texas oilfield is messing with OPEC
- Fin24.com | LIVE: Fund explores buying Mercantile to create black bank
- 5 Simple Things the Most Incredibly Respected Bosses Do (Every. Single. Day).
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us women