- About Global Advisors
- News and tools
Rigid plastic packaging showed 5,4% p.a. volume growth and 14,0% p.a. value growth from 2000 to 2010E. This growth is expected to continue with the shift glass and cans (metal) to PET plastic.
Rigids are better suited to local manufacture due to their lower packing density than flexibles.
Breaking news stories
Subscribe to our newsletterLoading...
Follow us on Facebook
- Post Edited: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:56:12
- New post: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:30
- Western Africa has experienced the highest growth in FDI inflows (20%) in Africa since 2000 which has translated... http://t.co/R6r9HhK3TQ - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:28
- Data visualisation is a hot topic - esp wrt big data. Here's P&G's dashboard approach http://t.co/BB5dw5Owmj - posted on 05/04/2013 20:35:06
- The average, real Return on Net Assets (RONA) between 2007 and 2012 was 7,8% for South African packaging... http://t.co/WUjHdhBOkz - posted on 04/04/2013 23:07:11