- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Strategy consulting interviews have a legendary reputation. They are known for presenting candidates with difficult case studies, numerically difficult problems and hard-to-solve puzzles.
If you are successful in obtaining an interview with Global Advisors, you will have succeeded in passing our application screening. This will mean that we believe your credentials demonstrate a record of excellence, that you have demonstrated sufficient appreciation for how strategy consulting works and why you believe that Global Advisors is the right firm for you. The interview will test whether you have what it takes to be a strategy consultant.
We expect that applicants demonstrate sufficient preparation for their consulting interview. They will be tested on their responses to past experiences, together with a typical consulting case interview. You will also be given a topic for a short written essay (to be completed in the interview) – this cannot be prepared for. There are a wide variety of resources that might assist you with your preparation for your interview. We encourage you to consult these but caution that learned responses are apparent to the interviewer and do not work given the specific nature of case details. You should prepare to ensure you demonstrate your capability.
The following list represents some resources to get you started.
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Global Advisors on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Male Chiropractor Wants Women To Glue Their Labia Shut With 'Lipstick' To Contain Menstrual Flow
- 7 TED Talks That Will Inspire You to Succeed
- Strategy Consulting | Management Consulting | Global Advisors - A Strategy and Management Consulting Boutique
- SWOT analysis
- Texas Organizations Launch 'I Pee With LGBT' Campaign
- Tesla's #1 Threat: Trump's and Ryan's Hatred of the EV Tax Credit
- Fin24.com | Why SA shouldn't be overly pessimistic
- Galaxy S8 Leak Reveals Samsung's Expensive Secrets
- China’s state broadcaster accidentally recognized the breakaway state of Somaliland
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jimmy Butler, Lou Williams And The Top 5 Players That Could Be Dealt In Final Days
Tag cloud2016 Africa apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Companies and Deals Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed Fast News finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump twitter UK Uncategorized Us