- About Global Advisors
- News and tools
Strategy consulting interviews have a legendary reputation. They are known for presenting candidates with difficult case studies, numerically difficult problems and hard-to-solve puzzles.
If you are successful in obtaining an interview with Global Advisors, you will have succeeded in passing our application screening. This will mean that we believe your credentials demonstrate a record of excellence, that you have demonstrated sufficient appreciation for how strategy consulting works and why you believe that Global Advisors is the right firm for you. The interview will test whether you have what it takes to be a strategy consultant.
We expect that applicants demonstrate sufficient preparation for their consulting interview. They will be tested on their responses to past experiences, together with a typical consulting case interview. There are a wide variety of resources that might assist you with your preparation for your interview. We encourage you to consult these but caution that learned responses are apparent to the interviewer and do not work given the specific nature of case details. You should prepare to ensure you demonstrate your capability.
The following list represents some resources to get you started.
Breaking news stories
Subscribe to our newsletterLoading...
Follow us on Facebook
- Post Edited: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:56:12
- New post: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:30
- Western Africa has experienced the highest growth in FDI inflows (20%) in Africa since 2000 which has translated... http://t.co/R6r9HhK3TQ - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:28
- Data visualisation is a hot topic - esp wrt big data. Here's P&G's dashboard approach http://t.co/BB5dw5Owmj - posted on 05/04/2013 20:35:06
- The average, real Return on Net Assets (RONA) between 2007 and 2012 was 7,8% for South African packaging... http://t.co/WUjHdhBOkz - posted on 04/04/2013 23:07:11