- About Global Advisors
- What is strategy?
- What is strategy consulting?
- Why clients hire strategy consultants
- Critical success factors for partnering with a strategy consultancy
- Why clients typically hire Global Advisors
- Client testimonials
- About Global Advisors
- Our differentiation
- Our experience
- Our vision
- Our values
- Leadership team
- Global Advisors Updates
- Download the Global Advisors “Who We Are” brochure
- Why join Global Advisors?
- Who we hire
- Typical work schedule
- Roles and career progression
- Current hiring
- Interview preparation
- Recruitment application
- Your recruitment application status
- Upload your transcripts
- Refer an employee who joins us and we will give you the latest iPad™!
- Tell friends about our iPad™ referral promotion!
- Follow Global Advisors
- News and tools
Global Advisors runs a 4-to-6 week internship program over the June and July period of each year. The internships are aimed at university students in their third or fourth year of study and are timed to coincide with students’ mid-year break.
During the internship, interns are given real deliverables to complete with assistance and under guidance of more senior team members. Interns are office-based at Global Advisors.
Global Advisors interns are treated as full team members and work with the same privileges, expectations and pressures as our consulting staff.
The purpose of the Global Advisors internship is three-fold:
- To give candidates the opportunity to understand more about strategy consulting through practical experience.
- To give candidates the opportunity to understand more about Global Advisors and evaluate us a potential employer.
- To give Global Advisors an opportunity to evaluate high-potential candidates as future employees.
All potential interns must apply using the standard application process on our website. Successful applications will then advance to our interview process as they would if interviewing for a permanent position. Applications for internships close by the 15th April of the same year.
Global Advisors invests a substantial effort in our internship program. We will only consider applicants who show potential as future full-time employees. Please note that very few internship positions are available and we will only accept the best candidates.
Download “Who We Are”
What we do, case studies and profiles of some of our amazing team.
We're really proud of where we are/what we've built.
Connect (login) with:
Global Advisors on Flipboard
Follow us on Facebook
Tag cloud2016 Africa amazon apple Banking and Financial Institutions Borders Brexit business China Digital Article Donald Trump economics economy education election 2016 europe facebook Fast Feed finance food Getting There Glass google health Hillary Clinton ideas India innovation Leadership Lifestyle Machines with Brains Media Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures Narendra Modi Our Insights politics science social media technology trump Trump, Donald J twitter UK Uncategorized Us