- About Global Advisors
- News and tools
Ultimately we are measured and identified by our values. Clients engage us and employees join us and choose to stay and grow with us because of a shared vision of what is important.
Our success is the success of others.
We will be judged by the highest standards of professionalism in the strategy and management consulting industry. Our advice and actions will always be ethical, moral, honest and independent. We will have the courage of our convictions to recommend what is right rather than what is in a particular interest. We will always act in a professional manner as we deliver and engage our clients and colleagues.
We will approach celebration and challenges with equal good humour.
We treasure the trust of our clients and our colleagues and reciprocate. Trust binds us and enables us to give our best.
We deliver more together than we could apart.
We do what we do to grow: our clients, ourselves and one another.
We strive to excel. To be the best we can be in everything we do.
Ultimately our effort will be judged by its relevance. Our work’s relevance will be evident from its impact on our clients’ results.
Our clients and our own. Ultimately the mark of our work and our sustainability.
Recent PostForbes Women's Summit 2013: Some of the World's Most Influential Women Share Insights and Lessons Learned
Breaking news stories
Subscribe to our newsletterLoading...
Follow us on Facebook
- Post Edited: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:56:12
- New post: Comparing Africa’s regional FDI inflows and economic growth rates http://t.co/AEHvr5Tog0 - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:30
- Western Africa has experienced the highest growth in FDI inflows (20%) in Africa since 2000 which has translated... http://t.co/R6r9HhK3TQ - posted on 13/05/2013 09:53:28
- Data visualisation is a hot topic - esp wrt big data. Here's P&G's dashboard approach http://t.co/BB5dw5Owmj - posted on 05/04/2013 20:35:06
- The average, real Return on Net Assets (RONA) between 2007 and 2012 was 7,8% for South African packaging... http://t.co/WUjHdhBOkz - posted on 04/04/2013 23:07:11